Sunday, September 30, 2012

Orchard Harvest DSP (again)


Hi there, crafting friends...

I hope you have a relaxing weekend. Ours is a long weekend with the kids off from school, I guess this marks half way of the semester here. The weather has cooled down somewhat, not the relenting heat and humidity as when we first arrived so that's nice.

I wanted to find a couple more ways to showcase the Orchard Harvest DSP and I really like the idea of having a few of the patterns lined up next to each other, cut up as banners. Each banner width is 1.5" and I varied the length. So that was my jumping point, then I just finished the card with a colorful leaves background, a length of geometric paper, tied up with Pool Party Baker's Twine, more buttons from the Naturals Designer Buttons pack and simple sentiment.

My card base for this one is Cajun Craze. Very fall appropriate.


My next card is an Island Indigo card base paired with another colorful striped pattern from the same DSP pack. Love this happy stripey pattern :) Then I just slapped on the stamped tag.

I had stamped that shipping tag with the canning jar from the Perfectly Preserved stamp set from the Holiday Mini catalog. Oo... it came out so cute, it made me so happy! I need to create some more with the set!!

I must have caught the Summer Starfruit bug, because I just *had* to finish the card with the Summer Starfruit bow :)

Enjoy... and thanks for peeking.

Liza

No comments: