Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Moving Forward


Good morning, crafting friends... (India time) haha... maybe night time where you are :)

Coffee in hand, I have a card to share- that I made while visiting my stamping mentor Lorraine's stamping room in Washington, DC. We had a fun evening meeting her and her stamping friends. I called Lorraine my stamping mentor because she had graciously and generously showed me different techniques, shared her precious stash and hunted the different markets in Beijing (where I first met her, because our families both lived there at one time).

The blue polka dot is Lorraine's patterned paper stash that I had used. Thank you, Lorraine!

The stamp set is a new one in the 2012-2013 Stampin' Up! catalog (go to the very last page, back cover) called Moving Forward. It is the Ronald McDonald's stamp set, meaning that every set that is purchased, $3 will go to the Ronald McDonald House Charities. I usually buy the Ronald McDonald's stamp set every year, as soon as it is being introduced. I just thought, why not, right?

I had added two blings on the bike tires (Rhinestones Basic Jewels. I travel with these when we were in transition between homes! Ha...)

I wish you a nice day today.

Happy stamping,

Liza

No comments: