Friday, September 14, 2012

Moving Forward (2)




Good morning, crafting friends...

I have another super simple sample of a different sample of another stamp in the Moving Forward set, which I thought is nice for a boy and a girl. This particular one will be my for my son's classmate's birthday party this weekend! So yay! I got that one already prepared :)

The background patterned paper is a new DSP in the annual catalog called Storytime. Since I have 2 kids in elementary school, this is perfect!

The ribbon is a new one in the Holiday Catalog called 7/8" Cotton Ribbon, which you can alter and personalize by stamping on it! Cool! I did just that by stamping the swirl on the ribbon, to also convey movement of the hot air balloon.

Lastly, of course, a large pearl is a nice touch.


Aha.. I have another photo to share. I have not explored much of this new home of mine, but last week I went out with a group of ladies and had lunch in this vegetarian restaurant. This is a picture of my first Indian thali. A thali is a tray with a sampler of the different things in it and the dome in the middle is called a dosa, a type of crunchy bread (reminds me of a krupuk in Indonesia). And the drink of choice in a hot afternoon is lime soda juice. It is supposed to be hidrating.

Okay... signing off now and happy stamping to you,

Liza

No comments: