Thursday, May 7, 2009

Baby shower ensemble for Iris




This ensemble trio of shower invite, candy bar favor, and matching bookmark where a prayer list will be attached- is a special order from my church friend, Iris who is giving a baby shower.
Her request is a pink/brown color combo. I first picked out this cute vintage owl image and went from there. I created the pink textured piece with my Big Shot machine and SU! Harlequin texturz plates.
The button and safety pin were added to keep with the baby theme. When I made the bookmark, I thought why not made it a different shape, so I cranked out my Big Shot and Top Note die as the bookmark. Cranked it again with the texturz plate to give it the embossed finish. I made the bookmark as flat as possible as it will eventually be slipped inside a book, but I had to add the button there (it can be easily removed)- buttons make everything nicer, don't you think?
I hope you like these. Thanks for stopping by.

Recipes: (all by SU!)
Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip, Pink Pirouette, Good Morning Sunshine DSP
Stamp set: Forest Friends, Cute & Curly, Hugs & Wishes
Ink: Chocolate Chip
The sweet stuff (aka. accesories): eyelet border, curly label, 1 1/4" circle, 1" circle punches, linen thread, Stampin' Dimensionals, buttons from my stash, Chocolate Chip 5/8" grosgrain ribbon, safety pin from my stash, Big Shot machine, Top Note die, Texturz Plates SU! Backgrouns 1.

1 comment:

LeAnne said...

Just adorable! Yummy!