Friday, May 8, 2009

WT217


Today's Ways to Use at SCS is Kool Kraft, anyway way to use this basic Kraft card stock into your creation. 
I need to make a birthday card for my husband's golf buddy, dear family friend, colleague whose birthday present my husband had been thinking of a month ago and whom my children dearly call uncle Steve. So I am incorporating today's challenge into his birthday card.
The sporting theme is fitting, don't you think?
I am making a matching envelope with the left over patterned paper with my new stash of square envelopes. Love it!
Thanks for stopping by. I hope you like this.

Recipe: (all by SU! unless mentioned)
Cardstock and paper: Kraft, Chocolate Chip, Chatterbox dsp.
Stamp sets: Sporting, Think Happy Thought, Darling Dots
Ink: Chocolate Chip
The sweet stuff (aka. accesories): Big Shot machine, Top Note die, Kiwi Kiss striped grosgrain ribbon, Making Memories star brad, circle punches, Stampin' Dimensionals, Medium Square envelope.

No comments: