Recipe (all by SU!)
Cardstock and paper: Kraft, Basic Black, Urban Oasis DSP
Stamp set: Sense of Time, Lovely Letters Alphabet
Ink: Basic Black
Everything else: Very Vanilla grosgrain ribbon, Big Shot machine, Top Note die, 1 1/4", 1 3/8" circle punches, Stampin' Dimensionals
It is time to pass on these awards I got from LeAnne Pugliese
1. Marlene Lo for being my faithful cheerleader. You will love her designs- clean, crisp, lots of chocolate and blues.
2. Shera's Border Sheerah Teo makes the cutest wall hanging and wall arts.
3. Vivienne Yuan who is growing in her design style and it has been super fun to watch it all.
4. Melissa Phillips - I am definitely her secret admirer. She makes the yummiest cards. She does wonders with polka dots. I love all the different ways she mixes patterns.
5. Karen Haman I discovered her blog after she left a comment on my SCS gallery and been enjoying her creations.
Hope you enjoy visiting these blogs as much as I do.