Monday, January 4, 2010

For the newlyweds



Hello! One of my husband's colleague is going to have a wedding reception this weekend. I was asked to make a wedding card that is big enough for the whole section to sign :)

When I looked into my stash, I found an accordion Baja Breeze card base left over from a past project last spring, so I started with that :) The extra panels will provide enough space for everyone to sign. I dry embossed the Basic Gray cover with Stampin' Up! Manhattan Flowers Embossing Folder.

I spritzed Basic Black marker with the Color Spritzer Tool on the right hand corner to add some texture, and tie Whisper White Organza Ribbon to close the panels.

Here is the panels opened.

Recipe: (all by SU! unless noted)
Cardstock and paper: Baja Breeze (ret.), Basic Gray, Whisper White, Kiwi Kiss (ret.), Urban Oasis DSP
Stamp sets: Teeny Tiny Wishes, Fifth Ave. Floral, Noteworthy (ret.)
Ink pads: Basic Gray, Kiwi Kiss, Basic Black marker
Everything else: Eyelet Border, Scallop Edge, Large Oval, Modern Label punches, pearls from my stash, Stampin' Dimensionals, Whisper White Organza ribbon, Color Spritzer tool, Big Shot machine, SU! Manhattan Flowers embossing folders

Thank you for stopping by. Enjoy your week.

Hugs,
Liza

No comments: