Thursday, January 28, 2010

Where I create... (part 2)

Hello, everyone! Thank you for stopping by for a little tour of my crafting space. I have some more pictures.

These white bins are from Sogo grocery store. They are Japanese. I am a fan of anything Japanese! I think they have an eye for cool design. These bins also remind me a bit of the Container Store :) (hi, Huey!) I have picked up a bunch more to organize things around the house.

My ink pads fit into these bins and they are within reach whenever I need them :)

I find that I tend to use things when I can see them, so I try not to put them hidden away. Out of sight, out of mind and all that.

I ran into this little decorative bird cage on our last trip to Bali. My friend, Elice and I spent an afternoon shopping the artsy boutiques along Seminyak. Love that area! Definitely want to go back :) Anyway, I saw it, I fell in love with it, loved the reasonable price, knew exactly where I was going to put it, and I hand carried it home! Crazy, I know but I think it is a good buy :)

I have been trying to upload more photos but somehow it is not working out. It takes forever to upload and after retrying several times, I leave it as it is now.

It is late at night for me here :) Enjoy your weekend, everyone!

Hugs,
Liza

No comments: