Sunday, January 10, 2010

Raspberry Suite Color Challenge #21


Hi! When I saw Dawn's color challenge here yesterday, I was immediately thinking of a baby card :) Soft yellow works for both baby boy and girl. Here is what I came up with. The layout comes from FTL71 here.

My color combo is So Saffron, Bermuda Bay, Very Vanilla and Chocolate Chip.

I dry embossed the Chocolate Chip circles and then pasted them under the Bermuda Bay panel to make large scallop edge.

This baby elephant is colored with dabs of So Saffron markers. I hope you like it.

Thanks for stopping by :)

Hugs,
Liza

Recipe: (all by SU! unless mentioned)
Cardstock and paper: Very Vanilla, So Saffron, Bermuda Bay, Chocolate Chip, October Afternoon dp
Stamp set: Out of the Box, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Bermuda Bay, Chocolate Chip, So Saffron marker
Tools: Big Shot machine, Finial Press Textured Impressions, circle punches, Scallop Circle, Modern Label punches, Stampin' Dimensionals, Scallop Edge punch.
Accesories: Bermuda Bay ribbon