Saturday, January 30, 2010

Wall Art 2


Hello! Here is more wall art :) I made 4 of these altogether.

Love that sentiment: Follow your heart. I added a little Rose Red heart mounted on Dimensionals with my new punch.

Here is another one, simply cut from that Sweet Pea DSP and added the sentiment with a marker (I omitted the word "small". The sentiment says "small wonder") and mounted on dimensionals.

And this is all 4 of them together. They look so cheerful :) Now I have to decide which wall it is going to be :)

Recipe (all by SU!)
Cardstock and paper: Sweet Pea DSP, Sahara Sand, Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Rose Red
Stamp set: Whimsical Words
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Tools: Large Oval, Scallop Oval, Wide Oval, Curly Label, Small Heart punches
Everything else: Stampin' Dimensionals, brads

No comments: