Saturday, January 30, 2010

Wall Art I

Happy Saturday :) I have been thinking about wall art projects for a long time, so glad to be able to work on it :)

The new Sweet Pea Designer Series Paper in the Occasions Mini Catalog is so sweet. I have been admiring it, when I thought, why not display it :) I love the cute little bird above. All I did was add a button and linen tread on the largest flower. Here is another one below:

The sentiment is from one of the Sale-a-Bration sets, Whimsical Words. And then, I added the bird and branch from the new bird punch.

Here is a full picture.

Recipes: (all by SU!)
Paper and cardstock: Sweet Pea DSP, Sahara Sand, Chocolate Chip, Pupmkin Pie, Rose Red
Stamp set: Whimsical Words
Ink: Whisper White
Tools: Wide Oval, Curly Label, Extra Large 2-step Bird, 1" circle punches
Everything else: Stampin' Dimensionals, brads, linen thread, Kiwi Kiss button (ret.), Button Latte, Ikea frame

1 comment:

Marlene Lo said...

SO NICE!!!! I can't wait to see more!!! The punch really really nice!!!!! the paper is nice!!! the frame is nice!!! the combination is nice!!!! wow!