Monday, October 18, 2010

Fall wreath

Good evening, crafting friends... this week is midterm's break so for a whole week my son is at home. Today we had friends over and mommies get together... (really, just my friend Karolina and me) :) he he...

This is what I made today, a fall wreath from a rattan wreath bought at the market across the street. I picked my color combo of Pumpkin Pie, Crushed Curry, Chocolate Chip and Crumb Cake. I pulled out my Leaves #2 which turned out to be a versatile die to have because I can make home decor with it... this is quickly done with Stampin' Dimensionals on each leaf. I made a few more for friends.

Love the result. It is hanging on a wall in the living room now...

Have a great evening, crafting friends. Thank you for peeking into what I made today.

Hugs,

Liza

No comments: