Friday, October 22, 2010

M is for Marco

Good Friday afternoon, crafting friends... I hope you are ready to enjoy your weekend :) Today was a family day for us. My husband took the day off so we could hang out together because it is my birthday... sweet, isn't it? We will host an event at home tomorrow so we will be busy all day tomorrow but today is just us.

Here is a set of birthday card and tag / gift bag that we made for Mario, my friend Ami's nephew. Ami comes here whenever time permits and our time together is always special :) I think it sets off the Playdate Designer Series Paper very nicely.

I cut the M initial with the Alphabet Simple Letters die and Big Shot machine. Always a nice touch when you can personalize any project so easily like that.

Thanks girls for peeking into what I made today.... Enjoy...

Hugs,
Liza

No comments: