Saturday, October 9, 2010

FTL111

Good Saturday morning, crafting friends... I had time to check the Clean and Simple stamping blog this morning, despite waking up late and checked out Natasha's latest layout as below:

Bright color combo today: pretty glittery paper from the Sending Love DSP (which is on the clearance rack!! score...!!), Real Red card base, my new Punched Posies hostess stamp set level 1, Pretty in Pink corduroy button and a perfect tiny bit of Real Red taffeta ribbon to finish off.

Here it is:
The Crumb Cake panel is raised up with Stampin' Dimensionals. I first stamped the top flowers with Real Red ink and then stamped again without reinking on the bottom. I die cut a flower from the Blossom Party die, polka dotted it with Versamark (the Dot, Dot, Dot stamp and Versamark never leave my desk.. haha...), jutted it out a little bit and raised it up with Stampin' Dimensionals.

The sentiment was picked because I have someone in mind that I am going to give it to.

Love being able to play today! Thanks for peeking into what I made... Great weekend to you all.

Hugs,
Liza

No comments: