Monday, October 4, 2010

Funky Four

Happy Monday, crafting friends... here is a card that I made over the weekend to send to a friend, using the Funky Four stamp set and In Color combo. I found that I like using these new colors, too... makes me happy :)

My card base is Peach Parfait, layered with a polka dot Peach Parfait paper from the In Color designer series paper stack.

The next layer of Pear Pizzazz is my own home made patterned paper by randomly stamping the wheat stalk image and the flower image in Pear Pizzazz and Old Olive ink. Pretty simple... edged with Scallop Border punch.

The focal image is a tree stamped in Poppy Parade layered with a Poppy Parade scalloped circle punch. Added the paper piercing. And then I finished off with a teensy weensy bit of Old Olive 1/8" taffeta ribbon, topped with bling.

I hope my friend Lia will love it and thank you for peeking at what I made today :)

Hugs,
Liza

No comments: