Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Jolly Bingo Bits

Good morning, crafting friends... my new stamp set from the Holiday Mini catalog arrived. It is called Jolly Bingo Bits, which has 24 pieces of cute little images in the set. It is designed to coordinate with the Bingo Card stamp but I have something else in mind when I decided on that stamp set.

I made my own holiday-themed patterned paper with those stamps. Here it is, with a Pretty in Pink, Real Red and Garden Green color combo... I love that cute little gingerbread man :)

The doilies are still on my desk and I have a whole stack to go through to last me a while ... Sentiment says: Peace, Love, Joy from the All Holidays set.

And while I was at it, I had this red glittery paper scrap from the Sending Love DSP that I incorporated into a holiday card.
I added a button and a Real Red taffeta ribbon bow.

Thank you for peeking in...

Hugs,

Liza

No comments: