Thursday, October 28, 2010

For my birthday


Good morning, crafting friends... Last Saturday was my birthday... I don't know what to say other than I am blessed and made to feel special because of the friends and family that are in my life.

Marlene sent me that hand stamped card above. Thank you, dear!! Check out Marlene's blog here for more of her hand made creations.

My dear friend, Annie made me that beaded hand bag above. How shocked I was to be the recipient of one, I have no idea she has such hidden talent! Annie, that is beautiful! Now, I have to find an outfit that matches :) Thank you so much!

This is a hand made cake from my friend Herly. Her sister made it. Herly baked me a batch of cookies, which I forgot to take a photo of. Check out those cute little lady bugs and the flowering garden on top. Those lady bugs did not survive very long, some kids have stolen them away before I blew the candle :) Thank you, Herly. The cake is very special and I thank God for our friendship.

This cake is a gift from my ladies' crafting group in Jakarta. The bell rang in my apartment and there was a delivery of a big cake!! Oh my!! For those of you who live in the Western world, it is a taro cake!! :) Thank you so much, girls!! I cherish our get together times always.

Lastly, my friend Karen, sent me this beautiful arrangement and a beautiful chocolate cake!! Thank you so much, Karen. Thank you so much for those special gifts and letting me know that I am so loved.

Thank you so much for all of you who read this and letting me share my creations with you. I wish you a wonderful day ahead.

Hugs and blessings,

Liza

1 comment:

Marlene Lo said...

The cake is REALLYYYYY BEAUTIFUL and the bag too!!!! WOOOOW!!!!