Monday, December 13, 2010

Christmas baked goodies set

Good morning, crafting friends... I dressed up a packaged baked goodies with a Cherry Cobbler scallop circle die cut and ribbon and a little "for you" tag. I thought this makes the pineapple jam cookies inside is extra special :)

And then, I thought it needed a card to go with it. So, I played with the Designer Buttons and created some quick Christmas cards- the buttons fashioned as a Christmas tree.

It makes me happy to see this cheerful combination :) The big Pretty in Pink button is from the Candy Cane Big Designer Buttons (on the Holiday Mini Catalog). Very pretty...

A little note: I die cut several of the Top Note piece in Crumb Cake card stock several pieces at a time and just have them sit on my desk for quick creating. The Top Note is just the right size for a lot of things, very versatile, indeed.

Hope that helps... Thank you for peeking in today.

Hugs,

Liza

No comments: