Friday, December 17, 2010

Christmas wreath



Hello there, crafting friends...

I had made this Christmas wreath some time ago when playing around with my friend Herly when she came to visit and I just broke open the Autumn Spice Specialty Designer Series Paper. Even though these are autumn colors, I totally think it works for Christmas as well and the colors are such that it works for hanging anywhere at home. Just punched different circles, scallop circles, and stars. Plenty of Stampin' Dimensionals. Some buttons and pearls to finish it off. Pretty easy, actually and I could make more of it, except that there is no more of the rattan wreath at the shop where I got it from...

This next one is my first try of the Letterpress which Stampin' Up! starts carrying in the Holiday Mini catalog. This one is called Joyful Season. Love those cute stockings images. I had gotten it for some time and finally had time to play with it. You need a Big Shot machine for this. Just one more thing that makes this machine more versatile! A big plus, I think.

I like the look it creates, elegant and simple. But I need to play some more to get the position of the card stock better :) (wink.. wink..)

Did you try anything new this week? I hope you are having a good creative day today. Thank you for peeking.

Hugs,
Liza

No comments: