Saturday, December 18, 2010

FTL121

Good Saturday morning, crafting friends... FTL121 is posted on the Clean and Simple Stamping blog and it is my starting point for today's creation.
I am changing direction totally from winter and Christmas into pink and hearts :) You see, my pre order of the Occasions Mini arrived :) This is a new stamp set called Valentine Defined.

I colored with markers the pretty tree image with Blushing Bride, Tangerine Tango and Chocolate Chip. The Tangerine Tango pom pom trim is a new item that will be available soon and love how it adds a touch of whimsy :)

Everything is mounted with Stampin' Dimensionals (I don't know what I will do without it... wink...)

Thanks for peeking in today... Going back to checking my list again now. Enjoy your time with loved ones this weekend.

Hugs,

Liza

No comments: