Saturday, December 4, 2010

FTL119


Good Saturday morning, crafting friends... Last night before I went to bed, I quickly popped in to check the clean and simple stamping blog and see that Natasha has put up a new sketch as above.

So this morning, the sketch is my starting point for this:

I am honored to get an order of some Christmas cards, so this one will be one of them :) I started with a piece of Crumb Cake cardstock and stamped my own patterned paper with the images from Jolly Bingo Bits. Added a length of Wild Wasabi card stock, that had been polka dotted and scalloped on the bottom.

The sentiment is from Contempo Christmas set, I think it is a nice font combination.

Then I finished off with a piece of Victoria trim, a big Wild Wasabi button (from the Candy Cane big designer buttons in the Holiday Mini catalog), tied with linen thread. Oh and I rounded the bottom corners to soften the edges.

Love having been able to join along today and thank you for peeking in. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Hugs,
Liza

2 comments:

Susan (peebsmama) said...

I like how you stamped the diagonal rows of small images. Very cute holiday card.

Deborah Frings said...

Super card. Nice colours and I really like the background you created with the stamped images. Great!