Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Christmas cookies

Good morning, crafting friends... How are you all doing? This is the last week of school, a flurry of activities here... so busy :) My son is going to school in a festive spirit, wearing his Santa hat :)

I wanted to share the beautiful hand drawn sugar cookies that my friend Herly made. She was inspired by the swirly curly Christmas tree on the Contempo Christmas stamp set for these cookies :) She is a talented baker and a beautiful person inside. What a privilege to get to know her this past year.

Here is a card that I had made with the Growing Green stamp set and matching Woodland Walk Designer Series Paper.

The sentiment is from "Crosses of Hope" stamp set, which I broke open for this card :) I added a length of linen thread and Victoria trim finish off the card.

My preorder of the Occasions Mini Catalog arrived last night... Woo hoo!! This is really faster than I thought with the Christmas season and all, so thank you USPS! And thank you my husband who lugged it home :) What a joy to break open the box to see all the new goodies inside... hmm... I hope I have some time to play. (wink wink...)

So, I am going to leave you here and wish you all a good rest of the week and accomplishment to do all that is on your to do list.

Happy crafting,

Liza

No comments: