Monday, December 20, 2010

Play Date


Good morning, crafting friends...

I have 2 things to share today. My friend Karolina is on a diaper cake roll (LOL...) and this last one is just as cute with tiny socks crafted into flowers and little baby shoes as cake toppers and finished off with brown ribbons, I just had to share :) (hello Karolina... enjoy your holiday!! Love your creations!!)

This is a card that I made with a sliver left over paper from the Play Date Designer Series Paper :) Proof that hanging on to those little scraps are not a waste, after all :) I love Tempting Turquoise paired with Real Red and everything for me lately has to be finished off with buttons and ribbon! (wink.. wink)...

Thank you, crafting friends for peeking in today. Happy crafting to you.

Hugs,

Liza

No comments: