Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Baby Tees 2

Hello there, crafting friends... Are you feeling the excitement of Sale a Bration? Tomorrow is the last day :) I have been so busy.

Here are a continuation of the Baby Tees coloring. I had been having so much fun, playing around with markers in a new way. I don't have that many outline stamps, you see :)

A stripy baby boy one.... with fabric brad from the Sew Suite line.

A polka dot pink :) The dots are soft suede. I also find that I lately I like to wrap that 1 1/4" striped grosgrain ribbon on my cards. It gives such a texture, so pretty... I then covered up the back of the card front with a piece of plain white card stock to hide the ribbon ends.

Another girly one... Melon Mambo and Pink Pirouette. Love playing with bright colors lately.

Thank you crafting friends for taking a peek today. Have a wonderful week to you.

Happy stamping,

Liza

No comments: