Sunday, March 27, 2011

Punch Bunch

Happy Sunday, crafting friends... Hope your weekend was restful. Our family went away for spring break to Bali. We returned yesterday: really tanned and having much yummy Balinese food :) and had some precious time meeting and catching up with friends and family who happened to be in town that week as well.

These are projects that I had made before we left for vacation but haven't posted.
I have played with the Punch Bunch stamp set (which is a free Sale a Bration item that is currently ongoing until March 31, so there is still time if this interests you).

The cutest owl family is coming :) I had stamped them in various colors, then simply punched out with my Two-Step Owl XL Punch and arranged them in group of 3.

Here is a quick tag using another stamp in the Punch Bunch stamp set, lovely flowers that I had colored with markers, punched out with 1 3/4" scallop circle punch. And mounted with the 2 3/8" scallop circle punch and (again! I am such a fan :) ) a piece of doily.

The Designer Big Button in Early Espresso finished off my banner shaped tag. Everything is sponge daubered with Soft Suede ink.

Ok, crafting friends... I wish you a good week coming ahead. The kids are back to school tomorrow.

Happy stamping,
Liza

No comments: