Sunday, March 6, 2011

Easter Blossoms

Good morning and happy Sunday, crafting friends... So happy to be able to play in my craft room again after a whole week of being busy! Ugh...
Here is one quick and easy card with the FTL130 as my starting point. The sketch above is what I jotted down on paper.

Then it comes to this:
A piece of Naturals Ivory card stock that I had stamped with the branch image from the Easter Blossoms set. I love that Asian look. So I will probably be using it year round :)

I pulled out a Tangerine Tango card base, Elegant Eggplant ink for the background stamped card stock panel, a Pear Pizzazz ribbon and a Daffodil Delight Designer Big Button. The sentiment panel is a left over Top Note die from a past project that I repurposed for this one.

Sentiment is from You're a Gem stamp set which is in the Occasions Mini Catalog. I love that font :) It was stamped with Elegant Eggplant ink.

Happy spring, crafting friends...

Hugs,
Liza

No comments: