Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Baby Tees welcome

Good morning, crafting friends...

I have several baby requests coming up, so I am looking into my baby stamp images :) Plus, dare I say it?, I have wanted to get out of my comfort zone and color a stamped image :) Haha!!

So, here is one colored baby tee, simply filled in with markers. No shading, nothing. Just super simple.
The image comes from Baby Tees jumbo wheel that I had rolled out on a whole 8 1/2 x 11" Whisper White card stock in Early Espresso ink before, in an attempt to make my own patterned paper but never got to finish.

I punched out one of the tees and colored it in: Baja Breeze, Daffodil Delight, and Bashful Blue markers. It is actually quite fun. I punched out several more baby tees and colored them with whatever colors I feel like and put them aside.

Then I finished it into this card.
I had cut a rectangle of Daffodil Delight card stock, dry embossed with the Square Lattice embossing folder and then, this is the fun part for me, I sponge daubered the edges and the raised embossed image lightly with Soft Suede ink. I really love that look :)

Thank you for peeking...

Hugs,
Liza

No comments: