Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Sew Suite


Hello there, crafting friends... good morning!! What have you made this week? Today I wanted to blog about 3 different cards that comes from the same focal point/ my own hand made embellishments. I find that I love making my own embellishments!! Have you tried it? It is so much fun :)

I started with the button card image from Sew Suite stamp set, stamped it on a piece of Naturals Ivory card stock in soft Suede ink. Inked the edges. And then, just arranged some buttons from the Brights Buttons pack. That becomes my home made embellishment. They look like this:


Then, I got working with the cards. That ruler measurement stamp at the bottom makes a nice border :) This color combo is: Pacific Point, Peach Parfait (In Color DSP Stack), Pear Pizzazz (In Color ribbon) and Rich Razzleberry.

Here is another color combo:
Real Red, Blushing Bride, Rich Razzleberry and Old Olive.

And last is a sweet soft color combo of Blushing Bride and lots of Very Vanilla and Black. Must be because I am a pink girl.
Finished off with Old Olive 1/4" grosgrain ribbon.

Thank you for peeking, crafting friends... Enjoy the rest of your week.

Hugs,

Liza

No comments: