Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Happy Father's Day

Hello there, crafting friends...

Whew!! It is already the month of June! Today, June 1 - stay tuned for Stampin' Up! retiring list of stamp sets and accessories. They will be going, going, gone... on June 30.

I am posting some Father's Day cards that Marlene made when she came visit. Lucky me, she left me with a stash of cards to show on the blog :)


I love Marlene's use of sentiment mix. These come from 3 different stamp sets: Love & Care (hostess set level 2 from the Summer Mini catalog), Teeny Tiny Wishes and Falling Leaves (which I would never think of because it is a Thanksgiving set, which goes to show you, if we only think outside the stamp box, really, any set can be used year round :) ... )

Thanks, Marlene for sharing your creativity and thanks everyone for taking time out of your day to stop by.

Hugs,

Liza

No comments: