Saturday, June 11, 2011

Funky Four

Happy Saturday morning, crafting friends...
When Marlene and Sheerah were here, we were playing with this stamp set. What I had done here is a technique called "off stamping".

I stamped 3 images from the same set and made a little scenery. I stamped off some of the images to give dimension.

Finished off the project with: sentiment from Fabulous Phrases, Early Espresso/ Whisper White twine (available in the Summer Mini catalog) and it is hard to see on the photo (note: click on the photo to make it bigger) I have applied Crystal Effects on the tree as a finishing touch. It gives a dimensional, lacquered look to the tree. I love to touch it :) Really cool.


Happy stamping to you,

Liza

2 comments:

Macchiato Gurl said...

crystal effect!! love it! ^^ and that spray spray thingy... ^^

Marlene Lo said...

adui... you really good in making pattern...