Friday, June 24, 2011

Sneak Peek: DSP Just Add Cake

Hello there, crafting friends...


This new DSP called Just Add Cake will be available starting July 1, 2011 when the new IB&C goes live. I really love the crisp colorful designs of stripes and polka dots and I thought it would be nice to showcase this pretty paper by making a set of thank you cards with its matching folder.

I am going to give it to a colleague who is going to have a baby girl, hence the Blushing Bride pink scallop circle punch behind the sentiment. I thought: it is baby girly enough but if his wife would like to use it as a general thank you card, that will work, too.

I am following Marlene's idea here for the heartfelt sentiment (from the Hodgepodge Happiness stamp set).

Card base and folder is Naturals White card stock. Here is the folder, with an Eyelet Border punch edge.


and dressed up with a tag and 1 1/4" Pretty in Pink striped grosgrain ribbon. That is a new hostess stamp set that will be in the new catalog as well: Posy Punch- that I had used as a tag.


Thanks for peeking in today...

Hugs,

Liza

No comments: