Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Sneak Peek: DSP Pocketful of Posies


Good morning, crafting friends...

Aren't these colorful papers pretty? Looking at these baskets lined up like this makes me happy :) These are from a new DSP called Pocketful of Posies that will be in the new Idea Book & Catalog on July 1.


Today is a charity bake sale at the place where I work and these candy baskets would be my contribution :) I have made these before here back in April 2011. Reminding you of your childhood origami lessons at school, doesn't it?


I had found these candies from my childhood a while back in a Chinatown shop, so it was not hard to decide what would go into the baskets.


This basket looks best done in a double sided paper.


Making it pretty with a stamped tag, button, twine and a scrap of lace trim.


Happy stamping! Thank you for stopping by.

2 comments:

Marlene Lo said...

this is very nice! again, love the colours combination so so much~

Yulis Kartika said...

so sweet Liza ... will send my address for those candies LOL ..
here my blog : http://my-littlecorner-space.blogspot.com/

Hugs, Yulis