Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Butterfly B day


Hello! How has your week been? I am still playing with Naturals Ivory and Kraft. I happened to have a Big Butterfly Kraft die cut lying around, so I paired it with Melon Mambo this time.

I ran the butterfly in my Perfect Polka Dot Textured Impressions folder. Fast becoming a staple. It is not leaving my cutting table.

The middle frame was stamped in Sahara Sand, punched and stamped with a sentiment. I added the tiny Always Artichoke button to finish.

Thank you for stopping by.

Hugs,
Liza

Recipe (all by SU!)
Cardstock: Naturals Ivory, Kraft, textured Melon Mambo
Stamp set: Dot dot dot, Vintage Labels
Ink: Sahara Sand, Melon Mambo
Tools: Big Shot machine, Beautiful Butterflies bigz die, XL flower punch, 1 1/4" circle punch, 3/16" corner rounder
Everything else: twine, Always Artichoke button, linen thread, Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments: