Monday, February 15, 2010

A new week/ a new year


Happy Chinese New Year! We are back from our family reunion/ Chinese New Year celebration trip to Malang. Ate too much :) and kids had lots of fun but we are happy to be home.

Here is today's card:
The patterned paper on Old Olive card stock was made with the largest of the Circle Circus stamp set. I off set it with a small unobtrusive background pattern at the back. My card base is Naturals Ivory.

I already had the punched polka dot butterfly on my desk. So I added it on and the sentiment. Just for interest, I layered 2 kinds of border punches and the twine.

Thank you for stopping by! Hope your week is a good one...

Happy stamping,

Liza

Recipe (all by SU!)
Card stock and paper: Welcome Neighbor DSP, Naturals Ivory, Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry
Stamp set: Circle Circus, Dot dot dot, Whimsical Words
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive
Tools: Butterfly punch, Curly Label punch, Scallop edge, Scallop trip border punches
Everything else: Button Latte, linen thread, twine, Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments: