Thursday, February 11, 2010

Red envelopes


Hello :) This coming Sunday will be Chinese New Year. We will be flying to Malang (90 mins. flight from here), my parents' hometown for this year's celebration. I have prepared a stack of these red envelopes filled with money for little nephews and nieces. Actually, I am thinking, these are just going straight to the trash after. Argh.. :)

These were cut from Real Red card stock with the SU! Scallop Envelope die. I then set the flower eyelet with my Crop a Dile, stamped Polka Dot on it to add texture and finished off with the Silver cord. Pretty simple. Done in an evening.

Recipe: (all by SU! unless mentioned)
Cardstock: Real Red
Ink: Versamark
Stamp set: Dot dot dot
Tool: Big Shot machine, Scallop Envelope die, Crop a dile
Everything else: Silver cord, flower eyelet (from my stash)

And look what I got inside that little cute pillow box (too bad.. I cut off the ribbon before the photo). It is a hand made and personalized book mark from my dear crafty friend Mei, made from shrink plastic. I love pink and I always have a book to read on my night stand so off it stays next to me at nights :) Thank you, dear!!

I hope your week is going well. Thank you for stopping by.

Hugs,
Liza

No comments: