Friday, February 12, 2010

Fox & Friends patterned paper

Happy Friday! We are flying to Malang today for Chinese New Year celebration with my big family. It will be exciting to show little Hudson and Hannah where I used to spend school vacations in my grandparents' home. It will be their first trip to this mountain town.

I was just thinking what else I can make with the Fox & Friends stamp set, when it occured to me, I can make my own patterned paper :) This blog post by Geny Cassady inspired me. She made her own patterned paper with Kraft card stock! Being a paper lover that I am, I got excited about the possibility :)

Here is what I made with a piece of Kraft card stock. My color combo is Old Olive, Melon Mambo and Bermuda Bay. Stamped these animals randomly.

Next, I made this:

And then I made this with the left over paper:

Can you imagine the possibility now? You can make your own patterned paper in any color combo that you like!

Recipe: (all by SU!)
Card stock and paper: Very Vanilla, Kraft, Whisper White, Old Olive, Welcome Neighbor DSP
Stamp sets: Fox & friends, All Holidays
Ink: Melon Mambo, Old Olive, Bermuda Bay, Chocolate Chip
Tools: Scallop Trim border, circle punches, Big Shot machine, Perfect Polka Dot impressions folders
Everything else: twine, Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments: