Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Hello Baby

Hello! I just want to say thank you for leaving comments/emails. They are very encouraging. I appreciate them all. I am happy if you like what I make :)

The only other family on our hallway is having a baby boy. They just brought the baby home last Friday. They have been gone for weeks. So, I made this card along with a dish over to their door.

These little Fox & Friends come in handy! My color combo is Crushed Curry, Pumpkin Pie, Bermuda Bay and Kraft.

Thank you for stopping by! I hope you all have a good day!

Hugs,
Liza

Recipe (all by SU!)
Cardstock and paper: Crushed Curry, Whisper White, Kraft, Pumpkie Pie, Bermuda Bay, Welcome Neighbor DSP
Stamp set: Teeny Tiny Wishes, Fox & Friends
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, Basic Gray
Tools: 1 1/4" and 1 3/8" circle punches, Scallop Trim punch
Everything else: Stampin' Dimensionals, brads

No comments: