Thursday, February 25, 2010

Vintage Vogue

Hi there! I have not got around to inking up my Vintage Vogue set until now, though I have seen some pretty samples with it :) When I looked at the flowers and leaf images, I wanted to create a patterned paper with it. It is addicting! I look at all my stamps and imagine what patterns and color combo I can create with it :)

My patterned paper... color combo is Rose Red, Taken with Teal, Pretty in Pink, Old Olive and Kraft.
Here is my card. The card base is Naturals Ivory. I find that it goes really well with vintage or shabby chic style.

Another happy find from that glassware store... A new home for my markers :) Colorfully residing in a square vase.
Thank you for stopping by.

Hugs,
Liza

Recipe: (all by SU!)
Cardstock and paper: Sweet Pea DSP, Kraft, Rose Red, Naturals Ivory
Stamp set: Vintage Vogue
Ink: Rose Red, Pretty in Pink, Old Olive, Taken with Teal
Tools: 1 3/4" circle, Scallop Edge punches
Everything else: twine, Pretty in Pink button, linen thread

1 comment:

Marlene Lo said...

Wow! beautiful! Your pattern paper really nice! you are gifted in create pattern paper la~