Saturday, February 13, 2010

Little birdie

Happy Saturday! We are gone this weekend, but I have scheduled some postings :)

Here is another DIY patterned paper that I made with the Kraft card stock. I stamped A to Z background stamp (available in the Mini Occasions catalog) in Sahara Sand ink. And then over stamped it with the little birdie and hearts. My color combo is Kraft, Sahara Sand, Melon Mambo, and Rich Razzleberry.

I then added a border of Rich Razzleberry card stock with the Pinking Hearts border punch.

Here is the end result:

I hope you are inspired to create some patterned paper of your own :) Thank you for stopping by.

Hugs,
Liza

Recipe (all by SU!)
Card stock and paper: Very Vanilla, Kraft, Rich Razzleberry, Welcome Neighbor DSP
Stamp sets: A to Z, Whimsical Words, Happy Moments, Cheep Talk (little heart)
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Melon Mambo, Sahara Sand
Tools: Pinking Hearts border, circle punches
Everything else: Stampin' Dimensionals, twine

No comments: