Saturday, February 20, 2010

Hello, little chicks

Hi! Here is a long lean card from a sketch I found here on Lisa Henke's blog. Fun little sketch :)

When I looked at those 3 little dots, why not put 3 little chicks? So, here they are. My color combo is Rose Red, Crushed Curry, Bermuda Bay, Whisper White and Basic Gray.

Thank you for stopping by! Happy stamping...

Hugs,
Liza

Recipe: (all by SU!)
Cardstock and paper: Sweet Pea DSP, Rose Red, Basic Gray, Whisper White, Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry textured cardstock.
Ink: Basic Gray
Stamp sets: Happy Together, Pendant Park (sentiment)
Tools: Eyelet Border, Scallop Trim, Lg. Oval, Scallop Oval punches
Everything else: brads, Stampin' Dimensionals, Basic Gray taffeta ribbon

2 comments:

Mandy said...

So glad you played along, Liza! This card is fantastic! :) I'll be featuring it on my blog Monday!

Anonymous said...

Oh, super cute! Love it! Thanks for playing with Limelight!

lisa a.