Friday, February 5, 2010

Vintage Labels


Happy Friday! I saw this gorgeous photo over at Melissa Phillip's blog post here, it is so beautiful! I immediately jotted down my color combo: Rose Red, Kraft, Sahara Sand, Naturals Ivory (which is kinda grainy cream card stock that gives it a vintage look, as opposed to Very Vanilla which is smooth cream card stock. If you see what I mean).

We are going to a wedding this Sunday so this is what I made for the wedding card.

Pulled out the Vintage Labels stamp set, it is one of the Sale a Bration set (still going on until March 31, 2010). It is a clear stamp so that I could line up the frame first and then added the sentiment. It matches the Wide Oval punch, so it is quick creating.

Thank you for stopping by!

Hugs,
Liza

Recipe (all by SU!)
Cardstock: Naturals Ivory, Kraft
Stamp set: Vintage Labels, Bella Toile
Ink: Rose Red, Sahara Sand
Tool: Scallop Trim punch, Wide Oval punch
Everything else: Very Vanilla grosgrain ribbon, twine, brads, Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments: