Monday, January 10, 2011

Because I Care...

Good morning, crafting friends...

Here is one of the cards I was playing with last week, using the new Textured Impressions Embossing Folder called Framed Tulips- in the Occasions Mini. I embossed it on a piece of Baja Breeze card stock- it turned out to be really cool! After that, I was looking for a big image that will work inside the frame, hence my choice of the hydrangea from the Because I Care stamp set (hostess level 1). I stamped it in Not Quite Navy ink.

I then mounted it on a piece of patterned paper from Springtime Vintage DSP, added the Victoria lace trim, a Rose Red button from the Subtles Designer Buttons collection, threaded with linen thread.

This became a bigger sized 5x7" card.

Thank you for peeking to what I made today. Wishing you a happy crafty day.

Hugs,
Liza


No comments: