Thursday, January 27, 2011

Sew Suite

Hello there, crafting friends... I am sharing a card that I made because I saw this Curtain Call Color Challenge over at Stacey's blog. What a fun combination, so I gathered my supplies for this one:
The challenge is closed now because of course, by the time I saw it, the time limit was over :) but, here it is, anyway.

The stamp set is called Sew Suite on the Occasions Mini catalog, that I had framed with the Framed Tulips embossing folders.

Just think of me as a seamstress wanna be :) A sewing machine is next on my wish list :) (Hello, Mikiko... !!)

Have you ever attempted to wrap a brad into the center of the twine bow? That's what I tried to do with the Sweet Stitches fabric brad above. I had cut the brad prongs with my Craft & Rubber scissors. I thought that's a fun touch.

Enjoy...

Happy stamping,

Liza

No comments: