Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Sweet Stitches banner card

Hello there, crafting friends... As you can see, I am in love with banners!! LOL!! After making the paper banners here, I have been thinking how to make them into a card without much cutting...


So, finally, voila!! I used the 2 x 1 3/8" oval XL punch to punch out these colorful Sweet Stitches DSP (which gotta be my #1 love from the Occasions Mini Catalog), cut them in half, and it becomes my banner. I added the bling from Basic Rhinestones and linen thread bow to dress it up.

The polka dot Crumb Cake background is from Neutrals DSP Stack. I think it anchors the banner against the Melon Mambo card base nicely that way.

This card goes straight in the mail to a lovely girl who I need to send a great big thank you to.

Enjoy the rest of your day, crafting friends... thank you for peeking into what I made today.

Hugs,

Liza

No comments: