Monday, January 17, 2011

Button, Button

Good morning and happy Monday, crafting friends... I hope you all had a relaxing weekend. My parents and sister's family came over to lunch at our house to celebrate my daughter's birthday. Hannah enjoyed playing with her cousins.

Here is a card that I had played with some time ago, those cute button images are from the Button, Button stamp set. I stamped them randomly over a Top Note die Crumb Cake card stock in various Brights colors :) Then, simply added the Daffodil Delight pom pom trim and a Glimmer Brad (in Tempting Turquoise color). All items are in the Occasions Mini catalog.

And lastly, check out my lovely flower soaps :) This bouquet is from my friend/ fellow crafter Lily. They are sitting on a shelf in my craft room right now. I really like how my craft room turns out, lots of natural light and all my favorite stuff in one place :)

Hugs and happy stamping,

Liza

1 comment:

carol h said...

Hi Lisa, The flower soaps are just beautiful. Can you share how you or your friend made them. And I love the little baby soaps wrapped in the springtime vintage paper. Those are just beautiful. I, too, just love that paper. Where did you get the little soaps?

carolhaffner@sbcglobal.net