Sunday, January 30, 2011

Birthday Owlie

Good morning and happy Sunday, crafting friends... The sketch of FTL125 is up here and I have a request of an owl birthday card in bright candy colors for a little girl.


So I combined both the sketch and the request and came up with this:

I pulled out my owl punch which now I realized, haven't been used much (we shall remedy that...) and had fun paper piecing this owlie. I even polka dotted his vest :)

I had saved my paper scraps so I pulled out these bright candy colors of: Pear Pizzazz, Tempting Turquoise, Melon Mambo and Daffodil Delight.

I thought my owl needed a "perch", so I added the Chantilly Lace ribbon there.

Simple and fun!! Not to say a sketch that will allow me to use up those scraps.

Enjoy your Sunday, crafting friends. Thank you for peeking.

Hugs,

Liza

1 comment:

Keri Lee Sereika said...

Oh I love how you off set your panels just a bit! Great take on the sketch!