Monday, January 24, 2011

The gift of music

Good morning, crafting friends... there is something that I have been "wishing" for in my craft room (and my husband has been "listening")...

It came in the shape of this:
Yay!! So happy!! It has to be red, of course :)

Here is a quick thank you card for my husband's colleague who picked it up for me and brought it all the way here.
It has to be red, of course :) Poppy Parade card base. The pretty swirly stamp I used is called Elizabeth and it will be available as a Sale a Bration gift starting January 25 with every $50 purchase (US addresses only).

I dry embossed the Crumb Cake panel after I had stamped on it- I love the added texture that way. Marina Mist ribbon and Marina Mist button tied with twine are the finishing touches.

Thank you for taking a peek today, crafting friends. Happy stamping...

Hugs,

Liza

No comments: