Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Bright Garden Greetings


Still playing with my friend Serena's stamp set :) This time in bright colors: Real Red, Summer Sun, Pumpkin Pie. I made a note to play more with the Bold Brights color family which is not normally my go-to colors.
This one came together easily, I already made a stash of Whisper White top note die on my table. (My kids like to help me crank that Big Shot machine...) So every time I need a quick focal point, it is there. I stamped this top note with the different sizes of the flowers. Added sentiment. Buttons. Punched a tiny hole, knotted ribbon through. Done.
Hope you like this. Thanks for stopping by.
Recipes: (all by SU! except where mentioned)
Cardstock and paper: Real Red, Whisper Whiste cardstocks, Good Morning Sunshine DSP
Inks: Real Red, Summer Sun, Pumpkin Pie, Basic Gray
Stamp set: Garden Greetings
The sweet stuff (aka. accesories): Real Red 1/4" grosgrain ribbon, Walmart buttons, Big Shot machine, Top Note die.

2 comments:

Marlene Lo said...

I hope I could get my Big Shot machine soon! Can't wait to play wth the Big Note die! Nice card Liza!

Macchiato Gurl said...

wa...... nice color combination