Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Little birdie thank you...


Today's weekly color challenge over at SCS is this http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=430680
CC213: Bashful Blue, So Saffron, Close to Cocoa.


My friend Maria came to visit over the weekend and she gave me this new paper, so of course I want to play with it :) I layered floral light blue paper over the Bashful Blue card base. Then I used my Big Shot machine and Top Note die (a must have!) to cut this cute yellow paper. Aren't these papers fun to play with? (Thanks, Maria! I love it!) I then stamped this little birdie from my Cheep Talk set. Punched it and layered over Curly Punch and mounted on dimensionals. Finished off with sentiment, So Saffron button, and So Saffron grosgrain ribbon (from SAB 2009).
Thanks for stopping by. I hope you like it.
Recipe (all supplies are SU except where mentioned):
Cardstock and paper: bashful blue, whisper white, close to cocoa cardstocks, DCWV Blossoms and Butterflies Stack
Ink: Close to cocoa
Stamp sets: Cheep Talk, Short and Sweet
The sweet stuff (aka. accesories): So saffron button, linen thread, dimensionals, 1 1/4" circle, word window, curly punches, So Saffron ribbon (bundle from SAB 2009), Big shot machine, Top Note die.

1 comment:

Macchiato Gurl said...

hey, this is the same birdie you in the card u send me. and the pattern paper is in one of the cards Marlene send me ^^