Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Praying for you...

This is my contribution for CC214 over at SCS (Bordering Blue, Pink Pirouette, So Saffron and Chocolate Chip). I love this Very Versatile stamp set, very appropriate name :) 
My layout is cased from Dawn's blog here: www.dawnmcvey.typepad.com/these_are_a_few_of_my_fav/2009/04/scattered-showers-day-5.html

I distressed that piece of Pink Pirouette patterned paper with the blade of my scissors to give it some interest.  And again I am using my new scalloped oval punch that is featured in the Occasions Mini catalog. The Chocolate Chip button is from Button Latte pack.

I hope you like it. Thanks for stopping by.

Recipe: (all by SU!)
Cardstock and paper: Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla, Candy Lane DSP
Stamp set: Very Versatile
Inks: Chocolate Chip, Bordering Blue
The sweet stuff (aka. accesories): So Saffron grosgrain ribbon (from SAB 2009), Stampin' Dimensionals, Button Latte, linen thread, large oval, scalloped oval punches, Big Shot machine, Top Note die.

1 comment:

Vivienne Yuan said...

I buy Very Versatile stamp set too!It is nice!!